Monday 3 September 2012

Introduction

Hi, I'm Louisa Coates and im in transition year in Dublin, Ireland and I am going to be blogging about the geography of guitars for Envoirmental studies! I will look at its long journey around the world and its oringins and historical movements!!!! But my story of the guitar is not from the point of veiw of a person but from the point of veiw of the strings! Of which aren't only used in guitars but in harps, violins, cellos, violas and the inside of pianos.
I have a person interest in guitars so i can play and can have a different intake to someone who doesn't play. I live in Ireland and guitar and muic are my favourite hobby. I have a big interest so if you want you can ask questions and I will answer as soon as i can!!!

2 comments:

  1. Would you mind explaining exactly who invented the 'strings' you're talking about, where they were invented it, and why? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will in my next blog, this is only the introduction. :P

    ReplyDelete